Sjögren’s India (SI)
Sjögren's India (SI), managed by patient volunteers, is dedicated to enabling patients and their families to "Live Well with Sjögren's Syndrome (SS)". SI works for empowering patients through education, creating better public awareness and providing a forum for interaction with healthcare professionals. Support in terms of counselling and lifestyle management tips is extended to patients/families through personal/group, telephonic and virtual interaction.
- To create awareness about Sjögren's syndrome (SS) among patients, healthcare professionals and the general community.
- To provide a platform for patients and their families to share their experiences and extend care and support to each other.
- To provide opportunities for patients to interact with multi-speciality doctors for a better understanding and management of the multi-system manifestations
- To develop educational resources in Indian languages for Patient education.
- To facilitate scientific research by creating links between patients and Research Scientists.
- To take up advocacy issues related to healthcare management of SS.